The more I sat down and studied the more I began to unlock secrets. I was uncovering a clear and simple path to great jazz improvisation.
My playing started growing through the roof!
I started getting gig calls, recording session work, arranging gigs, church gigs, national tours, international tours. Even rock and blues gigs! It was amazing!
Even better I was having more and more fun playing too. It felt great!
Wait How Did You Just Play That??
Musician friends would come to me and ask me how I changed my jazz piano playing so drastically?
I shared my method with them and their jazz improvisation skyrocketed as well. It was so inspiring to see!
Word started to spread and over time more and more people started asking me to share my discoveries and to teach them.
It was clear this method was so powerful that I knew I needed to find a way to share it with as many people as I could.
So, I created a system and now I want to show it to you. The best part is that it’s based off the real playing of jazz legends like:
Oscar Peterson, Bill Evans, Herbie Hancock, Ray Charles, Chick Corea, Diana Krall, Barry Harris, Red Garland, and Bud Powell.
A Real Solution To Learning Jazz Piano
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned from playing jazz and teaching it to others and I put it into a simple system that you can use right now to learn Pro Level Jazz Improvisation just like the masters.
And the best part is I personally guarantee it will work for you.
The even better news is you can learn my entire system from the comfort of your home in my new video program:
"The Jazz Masters Method"
In This DVD I'm Going To Show You How To...
- Master incredible jazz licks from Bud Powell, Bill Evans, Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea, Diana Krall, Oscar Peterson, Ray Charles, Barry Harris, and Red Garland.
- Navigate through the most common jazz chord progressions so you’ll never get stuck improvising over your favorite jazz tunes.
- Incorporate simple rhythmic endings that will propel your groove and jazz phrasing.
- Practice more efficiently so you’ll be more productive every time you sit down to practice.
- Learn jazz theory in an easy way without having to memorize tons of endless formulas.
- Play over 40 chord voicings so you’ll be able to play the hippest chords behind all your favorite jazz songs.
- Learn Bill Evans rootless chords so you can add sophistication and richness to your jazz playing
- An easy way to play two handed chords that will greatly improve your soloing and comping behind other musicians.
- Play simple shell voicings that will have your chords sounding just like your favorite bebop jazz musicians (Bud Powell, Barry Harris etc.)
- Incorporate a simple way of adding 4th voicings to your jazz playing so you can easily make your playing sound modern and fresh.
- Play specific Herbie Hancock and Chick Corea cluster chords that will add a super contemporary sound to your playing.
- Use intervallic development in your playing so all your solos sound clear, engaging, and musical.
- How to transform 1 lick into an infinite amount of new licks so you’ll never run out of ideas to add to your playing.
- A fun way to play 2 handed block chords that will add richness to your solo piano, trio playing, and even your jazz improvisation.
- A simple way to combine blues and jazz concepts together so you can add soulfulness and sophistication to a variety of different musical styles.
- Play classic jazz rhythms to easily make your playing sound more energetic and authentic.
- Add beautiful upper structure triads to your playing which will spice up all the chords you already know.
- A fun way of adding extensions and alterations to your chords so you can transform boring chords into the chords that real jazz pros actually use.
Listen to what Ray had to say about the Jazz Masters Method...
Listen to what keyboard legend Mike Finnigan had to say about the Jazz Masters Method
- Play different scales (altered scales, major blues scales, minor blues scales, modes, etc.) so you’ll have TONS of cool and exciting ways to play over lots of chords.
- Important chord substitutions that will have your musician friends turning their heads in amazement.
- Essential pieces of jazz vocabulary that every jazz musician needs to know.
- PLUS…you can learn and play from the video from anywhere at any time!
Here's What You Get Inside
"The Jazz Masters Method" DVD Program
- Over 2 hours of jam packed video training on jazz improvisation.
- A step by step exploration of 9 different legendary jazz piano players and their improvisation concepts.
- Detailed notation of every jazz legend’s licks and chords.
- An easy to follow Action Plan that will help you implement your favorite licks, chords, and scales quickly and easily.
- Tons of on screen video and text that makes learning every note fun, easy, and accessible.
- (You don’t need to know how to read music either. Each jazz legend’s licks are notated, but you can just as easily play, pause and rewind the video as much as you like!)
YES, I'm Going To Sweeten The Deal Even More.
You Get These FREE Bonuses As Well During This Limited Sale!
24 Awesome Play Along Jam Tracks. (Retail Value: $30)
Could there be a better tool to help you master your jazz soloing than jam tracks? Practice hundreds of your favorite licks with real acoustic bass and drum samples.Each track has been carefully constructed and EVERY MAJOR and MINOR KEY is included. These play along backing tracks will keep you inspired and make practicing tons of fun.
Special Bud Powell Lick Video + A Bud Powell Improv Style Breakdown Video. (Retail Value: $25)
Get an extra in depth look at the incredible jazz improv style of the legendary Bud Powell.You’ll watch as I break down and explore one of his most famous licks ever.We then take Bud’s signature bebop vocabulary and learn how to apply it to your own playing and favorite songs.
Steve’s Hand Selected Essential Licks Collection. (Retail Value $15)
Learn even more killer jazz licks! This collection features licks from Charlie Parker, Chet Baker, Clifford Brown, Freddie Hubbard, Joe Pass, Keith Jarrett, Lee Morgan, Sonny Rollins, Sonny Stitt, and Wes Montgomery. Steve poured over his personal transcriptions for hours and hand selected these specific licks. Each one of these licks is a incredible study in jazz!
Freejazzlessons.com Recommended Resources Guide.
I’ve bought almost every fakebook on the market today. I’ve also spent thousands of dollars on recordings over the years. I want to help save you money and time so you don’t have to do the same! So, I created this guide to help you easily find some of the best DVD’s, programs, recordings, and fakebooks on the market. Real recommendations from a real jazz pro.
My Offer To You
If you were to work with me 1 on 1 as a private student for over 4 hours you would have to invest $500 for your sessions with me.
In order to make this product available to everybody though I’ve decided to price "The Jazz Masters Method" & special FREE bonuses at a fraction of that cost.
You’re going to be learning my BEST secrets for amazing jazz piano improvisation all in the comfort of your own home.
Additionally, you’ll be able to watch as I break down each concept in depth as many times as you like and you’re only going to pay a fraction of what it would cost to hire me 1 on 1.
Get The "Jazz Masters Method" Right Now!
Here’s my Completely Risk-Free, No-Worries, Guarantee
- This DVD comes with my 100% money back guarantee for 30 days.
- If you don’t like it for any reason all you have to do is send me an email and say refund please and I’ll give you back all your money no questions asked.
- Plus you can keep the bonuses that I offer with the program. You do not risk anything by ordering now.
I wish you complete success and lots of enjoyment with the program!
Creator of the "Jazz Masters Method"
P.S. I can't wait to hear about your success with the DVD!